Apr 7, 2009

Heaven in a bowl

Whenever I go out to eat, I tend to order the same things. Yawn, right? But the thing is that by the time it's time to eat, I'm so hungry and am afraid of trying something new with the fear that I may not like it. What then? The thought gives me shivers and usually keeps me ordering the same things!

Anyway, a while back I went to the Cheesecake Factory with a friend for dinner and I was tired of my usual Chicken Salad Sandwich (which is awesome!) and decided to try something more interesting.

Enter: Thai Chicken Pasta (otherwise known as Heaven in a Bowl)

Oh My God. I could seriously eat this every single day and not grow tired of it. Henceforth my quest to find a recipe that I could abuse in my own kitchen: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sizzling-Chicken-Skewers/Detail.aspx. (be sure to read the reviews as a couple turned this recipe for skewers into something they claim is very much like the adored Thai Chicken Pasta )

I haven't made it yet, but cannot wait to do so.

No comments: