I was a little sad because my Easter Lunch was da bomb, but whatever. I'm over it. I'm just glad he seemed to *really* like a complete meal for once.
This one will definitely be made again.
I came up with this brilliant idea last week when I was noshing on some Cheez-its and I thought I was revolutionary but then I went online and did a search for Cheez-it Chicken and was bombarded by tons of recipes. Whatever. This is how I made mine...for 2.
- 3 chicken breast, rinsed and patted dry
- Cheez-its, about a cup
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place Cheez-its in baggie and crush. Add favorite seasonings and shake.
- Salt (lightly as the Cheez-its will provide plenty of salt) and pepper your chicken.
- Dip chicken in bowl with beaten egg.
- Coat chicken with crushed Cheez-its and seasonings mixture.
- Place covered chicken on baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, until cooked through.